Which prophets were given the holy books? Which prophets were given the "suhuf" (pages)?
Since Prophet Adam, the first prophet, four holy books were sent down to mankind.
Wa alaikum salam Dear Brother,
Thank you for your close interest. There are many ayahs in the Quran stating that Prophet Musa was given "Tawrah". One of them is:
"Then, We gave Moses the Book [the Torah], to complete (Our Favour) upon those who would do right, and explaining all things in detail and a guidance and a mercy that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord." (Surah Anam; 154)
However, here is the translation of Surah al Balad where there is no information about your mention:
1. I swear by this city (Makkah);
2. And you are free (from sin, to punish the enemies of Islam on the Day of the conquest) in this city (Makkah),
3. And by the begetter (i.e. Adam) and that which he begot (i.e. his progeny);
4. Verily, We have created man in toil.
5. Thinks he that none can overcome him?
6. He says (boastfully): "I have wasted wealth in abundance!"
7. Thinks he that none sees him?
8. Have We not made for him a pair of eyes?
9. And a tongue and a pair of lips?
10. And shown him the two ways (good and evil)?
11. But he has made no effort to pass on the path that is steep.
12. And what will make you know the path that is steep?
13. (It is) Freeing a neck (slave, etc.)
14. Or giving food in a day of hunger (famine),
15. To an orphan near of kin.
16. Or to a Miskin (poor) afflicted with misery.
17. Then he became one of those who believed, and recommended one another to perseverance and patience, and (also) recommended one another to pity and compassion.
18. They are those on the Right Hand (the dwellers of Paradise),
19. But those who disbelieved in Our Signs, they are those on the Left Hand (the dwellers of Hell).
20. The Fire will be shut over them (i.e. they will be enveloped by the Fire without any opening or window or outlet.