" Angels "
What Are the Differences Between the Angels And the Humanbeings?
Could you explain the differences between the angels and the humanbeings?
Humanbeings are the most dignified of the creatures. Angels and all the other creatures serve the
humanbeings. We can list the differences between the angels and the humanbeings as following:
1. Angels were created from light (noor); the humanbeings were created from soil
2. Contrary to the people, angels are not limited in certain appearances
3. Angels do not have genders
4. Angels have wings which are in accordance with their nature
5. Angels are not in need of eating, drinking and procreation
6. Angels will not die till the Day of Judgement; however, each human has a specified lifetime and death time.
7. Angels do not have nafs (carnal desires) and they are not tested ; however since humanbeings have nafs (carnal desires) they are in a test in this world
8. The dwelling of angels is heaven and their masjid (place of worship) is any place they worship; however, both the dwelling and the masjid of the humanbeings is the earth.
9. Angels bear witness to the magnificence of Allah (swt) closely and obviously; humanbeings, as a necessity of their test, see and try to comprehend the divine magnificence, names and attributes behind the curtains of the causes.
10. Angels, because of the difference in their creation, cannot exhibit all names and attributes of Allah (swt) like people.
11. People have the ability to have a greater love for Allah (swt)
12. In the universe, angels are the representatives of the attribute “IRADA” (will) of Allah (swt) while humanbeings are the representatives of the attribute “KALAM” (speech).
13. Angels have the ability to worship Allah (swt) tirelessly and permanently with a great enthusiasm and pleasure and never flags.
“Unto Him belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those who dwell in His presence are not too proud to worship Him, nor do they weary;
They glorify (Him) night and day; they flag not.” (Syrah al-Anbiya, 19- 20)
14. Angels ask Allah (swt ) for pardon of people, particularly of the believers; humanbeings regard angels as mediators for the acceptance of their prays
“Those who bear the Throne, and all who are round about it, hymn the praises of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who believe (saying): Our Lord! Thou comprehendest all things in mercy and knowledge, therefor forgive those who repent and follow Thy way. Ward off from them the punishment of hell.
Our Lord! And make them enter the Gardens of Eden which thou hast promised them, with such of their fathers and their wives and their descendants as do right. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise.
And ward off from them ill-deeds; and he from whom Thou wardest off ill- deeds that day, him verily hast Thou taken into mercy. That is the supreme triumph.” (Surah al- Mu’min 7, 9)
15. Angels have the ability and tendency neither for thinking evil nor performing evil deeds.
16. The reward place of humanbeings is jannah while the angels’ is the edge and the surrounding of arsh
17. Kaynak: http://askaquestionto.us - What Are the Differences Between the Angels And the Humanbeings? Angels are superior to people in terms of power