" Blessed Days "
What Are the Sunnahs of Eid?
Which sunnahs should we practice on eid day?
Some sunnahs that we can practice on the day of eid:
1. To wake up early
2. To perform ghusl (full ablution)
3. To clean teeth with miswak
4. To wear apply perfume (good smell that does not include alcohol)
5. To wear a ring
6. To eat some (an odd number of like 1,3,5 ) dates while going to eid prayer
7. To go to eid prayer on foot
8. To use different routes while going to and coming back from the prayer ground
9. To smile and show happiness (not to sulk)
10. To give sadaqah al-fitr (charity)
11. To visit the relatives
12. To visit venerable people (like religious scholars, precious people)
13. To visit the graveyard
14. To particularly give attention to children, to make them happy and enjoy
15. To strengthen the brotherhood feelings
16. Besides; due to eid days are the days of happiness and gladness, there is nothing wrong with having halal fun to show this gladness. It is permissible to have fun that does not involve engaging in haram (prohibited) actions. (Muslim, Al-Jaami' al-Saghir) Kaynak: http://askaquestionto.us - What Are the Sunnahs of Eid?